In search of Multiple Recruitment for Fruit Pickers in Canada? Canada has an excellent need for fruit pickers. Currently in the process of hiring fruit pickers and are looking for people to fill our current positions.
With a population of under 33 million, Canada is the sixth-largest nation in the world. Despite its enormous size, Canada has one of the lowest population densities in the developed world.
More immigrants are coming to Canada than ever before.
Finding employment here can’t be any simpler, but doing so is still a wise move.
Canada is famous for ex-pats and immigrants due to its robust economy and favourable currency.
The nation is renowned as one of the greatest for attracting immigrants from all over the world due to its many career opportunities and fantastic compensation packages.
The fruit picker is responsible for safely and efficiently picking fruits, vegetables and other produce. They must be able to lift at least 70 pounds with one arm, bend and twist while pulling on the fruit, stand on one foot for long periods without tiring, climb ladders and scaffolding, work in inclement weather conditions and use hand tools.
In addition to the above-required qualifications, candidates should have previous experience working with customers and have a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including a competitive salary and paid vacation. You must be able to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision during the week.
These include picking apples, peaches, plums, pears and other products in the orchard. You will also have the opportunity to harvest fresh produce from farms owned by [Company Name] across Northern California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick fruit from trees using hand tools such as a trug or pail. The fruit picker will also use a motorized vehicle (e.g., tractor) when necessary; however, he/she must be able to drive safely on public roads with limited training or experience.
- Harvest ripe fruit from trees by removing it from branches or limbs using hand tools such as a trug or bucket; however, he/she must be able to climb ladders safely with limited training or experience. Fruit pickers must also be able to safely load their harvest onto trucks or trailers that transport them to marketplaces where they will sell their produce
- Inspect for insect pests or diseases when appropriate; remove infested
- Pick fruit from trees in orchards (apples, peaches, plums and pears)
- Harvest fresh produce from farms
- -Performing all tasks in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ensuring product quality is met or exceeded by following safe food handling practices.
- Following all directives from supervisors and managers.
Fruit picking is a seasonal job, with a lot of long days spent in the sun. strictly for people who are willing to get out there and do some hard work!
First, you’ll need to be physically fit—you’ll spend hours walking around on your feet every day, so you need to be able to carry heavy loads. Second, you’ll need to have strong hands—the fruit has to be picked by hand so that it doesn’t bruise or rot on the way home.
we’re looking for people who are good with their hands (not just good at using them), so if you’ve ever played a sport involving catching or throwing balls, this might be a great opportunity for you!
You should also have good communication skills—it’s important that we can communicate clearly with each other when working together as one team. Finally, also looking for someone who has experience working in agriculture-related jobs before applying here— not just for people who can pick fruit!
Job Skills and Requirements
-Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
-Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, including bending and stooping
-Must be able to climb ladders, as well as climb up and down from a ladder-Fruit picking experience preferred
-Must be willing to work in a team environment
-Must be physically fit for physical labor
-Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and up to 100lbs on occasion
-Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL or equivalent license required for driving large trucks in Canada
The job description outlines the specific tasks that need to be performed by each individual worker, so we recommend reading them carefully before applying.